I could think of a couple projects where this might come in handy! Might have to talk to my buddy Trevor about the electrical though.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
This Tropical Sangria combines sweet white wine with all things tropical! Perfect for summer – it’s like a mini vacation right in your own backyard!
• 1 bottle sweet white wine*
• 1 c. Malibu rum
• 6 oz. (3/4 c. or 1 small can) pineapple juice
• ½ c. orange juice
• Fresh pineapple, oranges, strawberries, and kiwi, sliced
• *I use Barefoot Moscato Spritzer OR Barefoot Crisp White Spritzer, depending on desired sweetness. You can also make it sweeter by using any white wine and adding simple syrup.
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and chill until ready to serve.
2. *The more fruit, the better!
~ courtesy of Cathy Trochelman, Lemon Tree Dwelling