Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Put the mini chocolate chips in the freezer until needed in step 6. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the flour and salt until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
* If you’re nervous about consuming raw flour, I suggest microwaving the flour for 1 1/2 minutes prior to using in the recipe. Don’t forget to let it cool!
* All white chocolate chips are not made equally! Many of them have different oils in the ingredient lists which can cause some issues. I have tested this recipe with Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips and suggest to use these white chocolate chips. Other Chocolate chips may have a hard time melting or hardening back up again.