- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix your butter with brown sugar, blending until mixed.
- Pour in the can of condensed milk and blend it in.
- Add in the flour slowly while blending it in.
- Add in the mini chocolate chips and fold them in with a spatula.
- Spread the dough in an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- When you are ready, mix together the peanut butter and the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish and melt them together.
- Pour it over top of the cookie dough and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for another hour to let the chocolate set.
- Cut it into squares and enjoy!
~ Courtesy of Tanya, Shared.com