Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
1. In large bowl, beat all ingredients except tortillas with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
2. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spreading evenly.
3. Tightly roll up tortillas.
4. Cut into 1/2-inch slices, and serve.