Cookie Dough fans, raise your hands!!! I SO wanna try this. Might have to make an excuse to make it for work or something. 🙂
Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
• 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
• 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons vanilla (based upon feedback, you may want to reduce this amount. I like a prominent vanilla flavor but feel free to adjust)
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is my fave)
• With your mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and salt, mix.
• Add in flour. The mixture is going to be crumbly at this point.
• Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and mix. Now the dough will look like the cookie dough you’re used to seeing.
• Fold in 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips.
• Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Freeze for up to three months.
UPDATE: It was brought to my attention that there is a small risk you can still get sick from eating raw flour. Please consume at your own risk.