What a wonderful amalgamation of two things I enjoy: brownies and Bailey’s Irish Cream. For you adults with a particular sweet tooth or those looking for an idea for Valentine’s Day, this creamy delight is sure to please.
- 1 Boxed Fudge Brownie Mix 9×13 size, plus box indicated ingredients or your favorite homemade brownies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
Prepare brownies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat butter on medium speed until fluffy. Add in Baileys and mix well.
- Add powdered sugar a little at a time until completely incorporated. Beat until soft and fluffy.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate while making the Baileys ganache.
- Combine Baileys and heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Bring just to a boil and immediately pour over chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes without stirring.
- Whisk until smooth and spread over frosted brownies. Let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set.
~ Courtesy of Spendwithpennies.com